Licensed Mental Health Counselor
I have been a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in the State of Washington for over 20 years. I currently provide mental health services to all ages at the Marysville location of Fountaingate Wellness. My approach to therapy is one of relationship building through the exploration of Emotional Intelligence and the use of empathy combined with modified (CBT) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
If you would like to learn more about my professional background, please visit my LinkedIn. I am currently accepting new clients and look forward to working with you.
Over time and through experience I have become very passionate about the supervision process for new professionals and the consultation process for seasoned professionals. I have taught various classes as an Assistant Professor for a CACREP accredited and ACA approved Counselor Education and Supervision doctoral program (2008-11). I have also taught as an Adjunct Professor and Instructor for master’s level counseling related classes at other institutions.
Education and Certifications
• American Mental Health Counselors Association (AMHCA)
• Washington Mental Health Counselors Association (WMHCA)
• Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES)
• Western Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (WACES)
• Executive Director of ClearView Counseling
• Creator of the Spirituality in Supervision Scale
• Co-owner of Fountaingate Wellness in Marysville, WA.
• Chemical Dependency Professional